Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or accepted for publication or in the process of submission in another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript follows the template and Author Guidelines provided by COMPLETE
- The result of similarity check is 20% or below.
Due to COMPLETE's open access publication policy, every article of COMPLETE is published under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.